View Profile punbeard81

60 Movie Reviews

Nice work. Really enjoyed the character designs and your color choices. For minimal animation the expressions and character poses were really strong.

Hey, I'm the guy who drew the t-hawk thumbnail...

And it's for my animation. I don't want people associating my work with this crap. Draw your own damn thumbnail!

Pretty well animated

The only thing I didn't like was I thought the fight scene could have been a little faster paced, Shorter, quicker cuts to make the action seem more intense. Congrats on completing such a fbf intensive project.

7 Game Reviews

I'd enjoy and easy mode with 1 hit kills

Gets a little too hectic for two shot kills. NOt a bad game though.

This is the first time I've ever finished a game!

This is the first time I've ever finished a game! And not because I suck, it's mostly because everything is so long or complicated on here. Sure they look pretty but I don't have time to commit to them. This was a nice throw back and I really enjoyed it.

Holla.

Solid solid game

I tried to break this and it really held together. I'm balls at playing anything with the keyboard, this would be a lot of fun with a controller. My only beef is I couldn't find out how to do a power shot. Really great work.

1 Audio Review

just perfect

Great balance. Distorted enough to make it cool without bending my ears. Great work.

David Jablonski @punbeard81